Sunday, November 25, 2007

4w0d- Still pregnant :)

I took an internet cheapie test and we're still pregnant.  The test was never this dark with the last pregnancy so I'm feeling a bit more positive about this pregnancy.  Of course that can change in a split second but for now I'm trying to be as positive as possible.  I know there is nothing I can do to change what will happen and I'm enjoying each day as I can in case something does happen, so this baby knows it's loved no matter what.  

Symptoms that are different from last pregnancy:  Sore boobs, sore back, headaches, lightheadedness (is that even a word), hungry all the time (though I had that with the last one), tired after work, slight nausea in the morning but nothing that would stop me from working.  I'm looking forward to some serious morning sickness once we make it past the 6 week mark.

I'll be taking another test on Tuesday and then another one on Thursday just to feel better about this and then once we make it past Wednesday I'll be phoning the doc/midwife.  Hoping to make it that far!  Baby steps (no pun intended).

No comments: