Monday, December 3, 2007

5w1d-Disappearing symptoms

We've made it to the 5 week mark!! I'm still feeling pretty good, only minimal symptoms so far but today when I woke up, they were diminished somewhat. Not completely gone, but just less. It might be just that I've gotten used to them or maybe they have diminished but from what I've read, this is completely normal.

We've decided not to tell people till the 12 week mark, which is Jan. 20th so now the longest 7 weeks of my life begins. I've been joining baby groups on my charting site to help pass the time and the ladies there have all be so supportive. I am enjoying every day as much as I can because I know it can be taken away in a moment's notice, but the nervousness is still there every now and then. Proudpoppa has been great, and has taken a lot of time to reason with me and reassure me that things will be ok. Tomorrow I'm calling the midwife since I can't get in to see my family doctor till Dec. 18. I hope the midwife can take me sooner than that. I'd like to get the initial tests out of the way soon and who knows, maybe we'll have an early (before xmas) ultrasound as our Christmas gift. :)

No comments: