Sunday, December 30, 2007

9w0d-Another milestone

Our baby is officially a fetus now!!  How exciting is that.  I've been feeling great, still no morning sickness to report so maybe I've made it out of the woods on that.  My acne is also really clearing up and I like to think that's because the placenta is now starting to take over hormone production.  I'll be doing some googling on that today.

I won an ebay auction for a new fetal doppler so hopefully we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat whenever we want.  I also ordered 3 bella bands so that I can start wearing my jeans with the top button undone.  I am already doing this now on my stretchiest pair of jeans but since I usually wear a hoody over top of my t-shirt to keep warm, I don't think it's too noticeable yet.  I'm sure they'll come in handy as I start to grow.  

Today I think we're going to try and take advantage of the boxing week sales and buy a pull-out couch and matching chair.  Wish us luck!

No comments: